Clicking on a column works?
- this will be super useful to preview live stream on input/output data!
- we can add it to the step 2 of kafka to kudu :)
- maybe a message about table not existing in addition to spinner but we can see in practice
- we might want to have an option to be more like the grid result to have more data rows horizontally (seeing multiple rows)
- should open up for one liner SQL query popup later! (gmail compose email style)
- we can also tweak later if the data ordering is good, need real SELECT and want a shell-like stream of the new data
HUE-8592 [frontend] Add option to automatically refresh samples in the catalog entries table
Review Request #13396 - Created Sept. 26, 2018 and submitted
|jgauthier, ranade, romain, roohi, weixia, yingc|
commit 15bd3b6d355e9087a9d91c95582bc91b91f6fe30 Author: Johan Ahlen <email@example.com> Date: Wed Sep 26 15:12:12 2018 +0200 HUE-8592 [frontend] Add option to automatically refresh samples in the catalog entries table :100644 100644 be15bde350 ecef5f008c M desktop/core/src/desktop/templates/ko_components/ko_catalog_entries_table.mako
Manual on Chrome
With fake form in importer: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/tia2rdlebhkkoi4/HUE-8592.Auto_refresh_sample.rev1.mp4?dl=0